What we cover:
- Spencer Jakab author of Heads I win, Tails I Win
- The act of not saving before spending is self-sabotage
- Knowing that you have to fund your retirement and not doing it, is self-sabotage
- Voluntarily Buying something on credit with no means to pay it off, is self-sabotage
- Ignoring college costs either as a parent or a student is self-sabotage.
- Tax season can bring out all forms of self-sabotage
- When you consistently withhold the wrong amount then blow your refund.
- When you have a three or five paycheck month and you blow it
- Sabotaging a financial relationship
Want to be a guest on the The Million Dollar Plan podcast? Apply Here