What we cover:
- Better stuff has been the result of a better life.
- Go through budget
- Giving your kids better may have created less independent children
- Are expectations for others are different than expectations for ourselves?
- Yelp reviews
- What it looks like to make better financial decisions
- It comes down to measuring
- Power Percentage
- Email from Wendy
Want to be a guest on the The Million Dollar Plan podcast? Apply Here.
Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner® is an award-winning financial mind and a former comedian. He’s a USA TODAY columnist, author of ten books, and is the host of the popular radio show and podcast, The Pete the Planner Show. Pete is considered one of the foremost experts on financial wellness in the world, but he’s just as likely to talk your ear off about bass fishing.