Topic: Problem Solving
What we cover:
- Solve or Cause
- What I’m trying to teach my daughter
- Identifying the problems in your life
- Short term problems
- Mid-term problems
- Long-term problems
- Have the guts to admit you have problems
- Ignoring problems actually causes more problems
- Examples of problem solving gone horribly wrong
- Fear of the market — Pull out
- Borrow money to get out of debt instead of changing behavior
- Home equity lines
- From I need food to I need a car
- How to solve problems better
- Once you identify the problem….
- Look for a permanent solution
- Think the farthest out that you can imagine the problem going, and then work backwards
Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe on Stitcher
Want to be a guest on the The Million Dollar Plan podcast? Apply Here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner® is an award-winning financial mind and a former comedian. He’s a USA TODAY columnist, author of ten books, and is the host of the popular radio show and podcast, The Pete the Planner Show. Pete is considered one of the foremost experts on financial wellness in the world, but he’s just as likely to talk your ear off about bass fishing.