What we cover:
- How to get out of a financial rut and get your motivation up
- The importance of doing something
- Why action is the key to a successful financial life
- What is the financial equivalent of a FitBit?
- The emergency isn’t when something happens, the emergency is generally the result of your reaction to an event
Want to be a guest on the The Million Dollar Plan podcast? Apply Here
Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner® is an award-winning financial mind and a former comedian. He’s a USA TODAY columnist, author of ten books, and is the host of the popular radio show and podcast, The Pete the Planner Show. Pete is considered one of the foremost experts on financial wellness in the world, but he’s just as likely to talk your ear off about bass fishing.