- Housing Patience
- Until you have a downpayment
- Until you prove you can save money
- Until you have an emergency fund
- Until you can afford the 15 yr mortgage
- Until you can afford a house which you’ll be able to sell later
- Until you can buy a house which doesn’t prevent you from spending any money.
- Market Patience
- “Should I change my investments, the market isn’t having a very good year”
- Your contributions are the key.
- Risk Tolerance
- A snapshot of your portfolio is rarely helpful
- Fear sets-in, you make mistakes
- Wrong forms of Patience
- Waiting to invest
- Waiting to budget
- Waiting to save
- Waiting to decide
- Waiting to care
Want to be a guest on the The Million Dollar Plan podcast? Apply Here
Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner® is an award-winning financial mind and a former comedian. He’s a USA TODAY columnist, author of ten books, and is the host of the popular radio show and podcast, The Pete the Planner Show. Pete is considered one of the foremost experts on financial wellness in the world, but he’s just as likely to talk your ear off about bass fishing.