- One year of interaction (at least once in-person). Meet once per month for the ﬁrst three months, then meet at the six-month mark, the nine-month mark, and then finally at the 12-month mark. Continuous email, phone, and Skype contact.
- A full analysis and plan revolving around the participant’s credit report. This includes Pete the Planner leading phone calls to creditors in tandem with the participant, to work out debt issues. Since Pete the Planner has helped thousands of people get out of debt, he knows exactly what to say to creditors.
- A full budget analysis and plan. This includes customized tips for reducing spending (calls to cell phone, cable, and other service providers) and access to an online budgeting tool which will be monitored on a regular basis
- Goal setting sessions will help the participant development short and long term financial goals for which they will be held accountable.
- Full insurance analysis (auto, home, life)
- A full ﬁnancial plan (excluding investment advice)
Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner® is an award-winning financial mind and a former comedian. He’s a USA TODAY columnist, author of ten books, and is the host of the popular radio show and podcast, The Pete the Planner Show. Pete is considered one of the foremost experts on financial wellness in the world, but he’s just as likely to talk your ear off about bass fishing.